2016 YP WBTB Webinar
Advertising Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: YP LLC, 2247 Northlake Parkway, Tucker, GA 30084 (“SPONSOR”).
2. TO ENTER: Registered attendees meeting Eligibility Criteria are automatically entered up through 11:59 pm PT on the day of each Event (each an “Entry Period”). There will be three Entry Periods, one for each Event, and two winners will be selected from among all the Entrants from all Entry Periods combined. To enter, register for and attend an Event. Limit: one entry per person during each Entry Period, for a total of three (3) entries. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules. Sponsor will not be responsible if the Event is delayed, postponed, or cancelled in any way. In the circumstance that the Entry Period needs to be changed as a result of a change in Event dates/hours, Sponsor will email notice of the change to registered attendees. For a copy of these Official Rules, obtain a copy online from Sponsor’s Event landing page.
3. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Sponsor will randomly select two (2) winners after the end of all Entry Periods, on or about November 17, 2016, from among all eligible entries received during the three Entry Periods. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of Events attended. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided with their Event registration (email) and, after assessment of eligibility and acceptance of Prize, announced via Sponsor’s social media sites and in a blog post on Sponsor’s site at www.adsolutions.yp.com. Only one prize per person from Sponsor per year, regardless of number of entries into different Giveaway drawings sponsored by Sponsor. If an entrant is a WINNER, that Entrant will not be eligible to enter or win another prize from Sponsor in the same calendar year. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. By entering, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by email or telephone for purposes of this Giveaway and by or on behalf of Sponsor regarding products, services or information that may be of interest to them, although any marketing emails will offer entrants the opportunity to unsubscribe from future non-Giveaway related email communications from Sponsor. Winners will be required to sign YP Advertiser Terms and Conditions to receive YP Advertising products and services, and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability / Publicity Release and Form W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification) (“Winner Documents”) in order to claim their prize. If any prize notification or Winner Documents are returned as undeliverable, or if potential winner does not respond to notification by email or phone within 2 days of initial notification, return Winner Documents within requested time period, or does not comply with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
4. PRIZES: Sponsor will award a maximum of two (2) Prizes. Each Prize is $4500 worth of advertising products and services from YP for the Winner’s business. No purchase of additional YP products or services above the $4500 value of Prize provided is necessary. Instructions on prize redemption will be provided to winner at the time the Prize is awarded. A YP Marketing Consultant will work with Winner to determine best selection of YP products and services for Winner’s business. Approximate Retail Value: $4500. Except as may be provided in Advertiser Terms for YP products and services, Sponsor offers no warranty in respect of Prize, and expressly disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness of Prize for any purpose. Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, as applicable, and any cost of selected products and services above the $4500 retail value. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes each entrant's agreement to pay all applicable taxes and comply with all laws. No cash equivalent will be awarded. No prize substitution is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a Prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable. Any difference between the approximate retail value of Prize and actual value or redeemed value will not be awarded. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Sponsor will award no more than two (2) Prizes total in this Giveaway.
5. GENERAL: Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner’s acceptance of Prize constitutes winner’s consent for the Sponsor or its designees to use and/or publish winner’s full name, business name, city and state of business location, photograph or other likeness, and to Tweet, post, and/or publish statements made by winner, worldwide and in perpetuity for promotional purposes, in any media, without further compensation, notice, review, or approval. By entering, entrants (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor, which are binding on all matters relating to this Giveaway; (b) release, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent company, suppliers, distributors, advertising, promotion or any other agencies or entities involved with this Giveaway (“Giveaway Entities”) from and against any and all liability, loss, harm, and damage with respect to or in any way arising from the Giveaway and/or use or misuse of prizes, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury and claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery; and (c) the Giveaway Entities are not responsible, and shall have no liability, for: (i) entries that are late, incomplete, or inaccurate, whether caused by entrants or any equipment or programming used in the Giveaway; (ii) prize notifications and claims that are late, incomplete, unintelligible, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise not received by Sponsor for any reason; (iii) any error in printing or advertising of this Giveaway; or (iv) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate this Giveaway if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion that causes beyond its reasonable control will impair Giveaway administration, security, fairness, or integrity. In the event of early termination, Sponsor will award prizes by random drawing among eligible entries received prior to termination. Request a winner list by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope on or before January 31, 2017, to YP, 2247 Northlake Parkway, Tucker, GA 30084, Attn: Event Marketing, Winner List, 2016 WBTB Webinar Giveaway.
6. GOVERNING LAW. These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any conflict of law rules, which would cause the laws of any other jurisdiction to apply. If any part of these Official Rules is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance shall remain in effect as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a federal or state court located in DeKalb County, Georgia, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.